Lincoln GP 2011: ready to roll

Monday, May 16, 2011


Lincoln GP 2011 - Rapha Condor Sharp - Chasing the Team from Condor Cycles on Vimeo.

First off please accept my aplogies for the interruption in service. This was due in part to the Blogger service that this site is hosted on going down for a couple of days at the end of last week, and then then weekend arrived and events transpired to keep me far enough away from the computer to prevent any posting.

These events mainly involved a lot of riding - I have escalated my training for the Etape du Tour and this weekend completed a 50 mile ride on Saturday and 47 on Sunday. Deep down I know I still need to clock up even more miles if I'm going to conquer the Etape. But there's still time. This weekend is the King of the Downs, which will offer me a fairly decent idea of what I'm going to face in France in terms of hills.

So on this grey Monday, with a pair of legs that seem to have gone on strike, I thought it would be a good idea to take some inspiration from the most stylish team in British cycling. This is the Lincoln GP 2011 from the perspective of the Rapha Condor Team.

Roll on next week.